The Twin Cities Girls' Choir is a tuition-based program, with our $720 tuition payable in full, in two installments of $360, in monthly installments of $80, or through our scholarship fund! All singers are welcome regardless of financial ability.
No refund is given in the event a singer chooses to discontinue participation in TCGC.
Missed payments without notice will be assessed a 5% late fee. It is important to us that we are accessible to all singers. If your family anticipates a shortfall, please contact us at least a week in advance of the due date to avoid this fee.
- Annual installment of $720 is due September 17, 2018.
- Two (2) installments of $360 are due by September 17th and January 1st 2019.
- Nine (9) installments of $80 are due by September 17th, and then by the 1st of each month, October-May.
If you're paying for more than one student, you may enter that amount as Other. If you have made arrangements with TCGC staff regarding the application of scholarship funds, you may enter the agreed upon amount.
Payments by check must be made out to: Her Voice Productions
If your attire includes used items, that money goes directly to the family as cash or check. Please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Blouse or Pants $33
- Used Blouse or Pants $20 (paid directly to the family)
If you're paying for more than one student, you may either pay for each student separately or enter the appropriate amount as Other.
Concert Choir - TOUR!
Destination: Duluth, Minnesota
Tour Dates: Thursday, June 13 - Saturday, 15, 2019
Cost of tour: $375
- $100 deposit due October 29, 2018 (or optional full payment of $375)
- $150 payment due January 14, 2019
- $125 payment due March 18, 2019
Cash or Check Payments
Online payments are strongly preferred, but we happily accept cash or check payments at rehearsal or by mail.
Checks should be made out to Her Voice Productions.
If mailing payments, send to:
Her Voice Productions
3901 Chicago Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Email email@example.com with any questions or problems.