The Twin Cities Girls’ Choir 2018-2019 season is in full swing...
and we are excited about the many memorable performances ahead for our young singers!
We invite you to participate in our Bowl-A-Thon event by pledging your support for one of our TCGC singers.
Your gift provides the opportunity for our singers, regardless of financial situation, to gain valuable life skills, enhanced performance technique, while also bringing joy and discipline of music to girls from around the Twin Cities.
Help us reach our goal of $9,000 by April 13th - when we will bowl!
Bowl-A-Thon funds go to support the general operation of the Twin Cities Girls' Choir program - but to help illustrate what your donations mean to the singers in your life:
- $25 sends a singer to the Annual Retreat
- $50 provides a singer with new concert attire
- $75 purchases a new song for the choir
- $100 gives singers an awesome snack during our Retreat
- $150 hires instrumentalists for performances
- $200 covers our rehearsal space for a week
- $250 allows for a full Dress Rehearsal in our venues
- $375 adds an excursion to our a Concert Choir Tour
Your donation to the Bowl-A-Thon is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
"We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown and improved her skills and confidence."
"Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
"It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."