Twin Cities Girls’ Choir is dedicated to providing quality music education, in an uplifting cooperative environment, where they can develop leadership and positive social skills.
Your support helps us provide these experiences and opportunities for girls in your community and helps us to support singers who may not be able to fully afford tuition and other participation costs. Our singers are asking their friends and family to pledge support for their bowling efforts to help raise these funds. Help us to meet our goal!
On Saturday, April 14, we will bowl!
TCGC performs in several concerts each year, including a number of community organizations and institutions. Our annual retreat for singers builds community and encourages leadership.
- $15 sends one singer to the Annual Retreat
- $35 covers rehearsal space for a week
- $70 provides a singer with new concert attire
- $100 matches a Mezzo Choir singer's fundraising goal
- $360 covers a day of production costs for our community concerts
- $500 provides the music for a full performance season
- $800 fully supports a singer for a full year
Here's what some TCGC parents are saying:
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
Your donation to the Bowl-a-Thon is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.