The Twin Cities Girls' Choir provides young women from throughout the Twin Cities area with a quality music education experience and an uplifting, cooperative environment where they can develop positive social and leadership skills.
We rehearse weekly throughout the school year and perform regularly around the Twin Cities metro area. For more information, contact us.
Choose your preferred package and reap all the benefits of being a season ticket subscriber!
Benefits to our Season Ticket Subscribers include:
- Discounted pricing on all performances for the 2018-2019 Season
- Advanced Priority tickets for Divas & Desserts Gala on March 11th
GOLDEN CIRCLE UPGRADE!
For an additional $25 per Season Ticket, become a part of our Golden Circle! Benefits include:
- Priority Seating at all concerts - jump the line and select your seats before everyone else at every concert!
- Premier Access to purchase seats to the Divas & Desserts Gala starting February 25th
- Exclusive Cocktail Reception at Divas & Desserts Gala, giving you first crack at the Auction, Games, and cocktails before anyone else!!!
SEASON TICKETS AND GOLDEN CIRCLE UPGRADES ARE ONLY ON SALE NOW THROUGH SEPTEMBER 30, 2018! DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST DEAL OF THE YEAR!
PURCHASE YOUR SEASON TICKETS AND GOLDEN CIRCLE UPGRADES HERE!
Individual tickets to our full season will be available October 1st!
What Our TCGC Parents are Saying
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Overall TCGC has been a wonderful experience for our girls."
- "Our daughter has gained confidence and had a lot of fun. Our whole family enjoys seeing her in the variety of performances you've had."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "She's realized how much she's learned here once she got to high school and began singing in 9th grade choir. TCGC has given her confidence!"
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
- "Our experience with TCGC has been wonderful. I have loved hearing my daughter sing the choir songs."
What Our TCGC Singers are Saying
- '"[My favorite thing is] being able to sing and not have to win anything. Just be me."
"I love music and singing with other people. I am so happy to be in TCGC!"
- "Can I stay in the girls' choir forever?"
- "So much fun!"
- "I like how nice and welcoming everyone is."
- "This choir is awesome!"