Want to be part of our growing and exciting choral community? Her Voice Productions, which includes the Twin Cities Girls’ Choir, Twin Cities Women’s Choir and ENCORE!, an a cappella performance ensemble, is seeking an Executive Director to start on or around July 1, 2018.
The Twin Cities Girls' Choir provides young women from throughout the Twin Cities area with a quality music education experience and an uplifting, cooperative environment where they can develop positive social and leadership skills.
We rehearse weekly throughout the school year and perform regularly around the Twin Cities metro area. For more information, contact us.
Bowl-a-Thon 2018 is HERE!
Sponsor a frame of bowling for our singers, and ensure we can continue providing these experiences and opportunities for girls in your community and singers who may not be able to fully afford the participation costs.
Help us to meet our goal!
DIVAS & DESSERTS
1313 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55403
DIVAS & DESSERTS CONCERT
FRIDAY, MAY 11, 2018
Concert Begins 7:30 pm
$20 Adults | $10 Student
Tickets are on sale now and sell out quickly. Reserve your tickets today!
Twin Cities Girls' Choir Spring Concert
SUNDAY, MAY 20, 2018
What Our TCGC Parents are Saying
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Overall TCGC has been a wonderful experience for our girls."
- "Our daughter has gained confidence and had a lot of fun. Our whole family enjoys seeing her in the variety of performances you've had."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "She's realized how much she's learned here once she got to high school and began singing in 9th grade choir. TCGC has given her confidence!"
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
- "Our experience with TCGC has been wonderful. I have loved hearing my daughter sing the choir songs."
What Our TCGC Singers are Saying
- '"[My favorite thing is] being able to sing and not have to win anything. Just be me."
"I love music and singing with other people. I am so happy to be in TCGC!"
- "Can I stay in the girls' choir forever?"
- "So much fun!"
- "I like how nice and welcoming everyone is."
- "This choir is awesome!"