JOIN US AT THE PLACES WE CALL HOME
Songs celebrating places in the world, exploring our sense of belonging, and bringing empathy to those displaced from home.
“Where ya’ from?” — this simple yet important opening offers context to our life’s stories, identity, and culture, inspiring countless songs about place. The Places We Call Home is both a lighthearted exploration of composers inspired by geography, as well as a more serious look at the effects of not being able to live where we call home.
THURSDAY, MAY 2, 2019
St. Mary's Event Center
3450 Irving Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408
What Our TCGC Parents are Saying
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Overall TCGC has been a wonderful experience for our girls."
- "Our daughter has gained confidence and had a lot of fun. Our whole family enjoys seeing her in the variety of performances you've had."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "She's realized how much she's learned here once she got to high school and began singing in 9th grade choir. TCGC has given her confidence!"
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
- "Our experience with TCGC has been wonderful. I have loved hearing my daughter sing the choir songs."
What Our TCGC Singers are Saying
- '"[My favorite thing is] being able to sing and not have to win anything. Just be me."
"I love music and singing with other people. I am so happy to be in TCGC!"
- "Can I stay in the girls' choir forever?"
- "So much fun!"
- "I like how nice and welcoming everyone is."
- "This choir is awesome!"