2019/2020 Season Early Bird Registration Now Open
Thru June 30th!
Her Voice Productions is looking for volunteers to serve on our Board of Directors for the next fiscal year, beginning July 1, 2019. Our non-profit organization programs include the Twin Cities Women's Choir, a non-auditioned community choir; ENCORE!, the auditioned ensemble of the Twin Cities Women's Choir; and the Twin Cities Girls’ Choir, an educational music experience for 2-12 graders. We are a diverse community that sings, performs, and affirms the voices of women and girls.
If you are dedicated to the goal of lifting up the voices and women and girls, please consider applying click HERE to download the PDF.
What Our TCGC Parents are Saying
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Overall TCGC has been a wonderful experience for our girls."
- "Our daughter has gained confidence and had a lot of fun. Our whole family enjoys seeing her in the variety of performances you've had."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "She's realized how much she's learned here once she got to high school and began singing in 9th grade choir. TCGC has given her confidence!"
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
- "Our experience with TCGC has been wonderful. I have loved hearing my daughter sing the choir songs."
What Our TCGC Singers are Saying
- '"[My favorite thing is] being able to sing and not have to win anything. Just be me."
"I love music and singing with other people. I am so happy to be in TCGC!"
- "Can I stay in the girls' choir forever?"
- "So much fun!"
- "I like how nice and welcoming everyone is."
- "This choir is awesome!"