The Twin Cities Girls' Choir provides young women from throughout the Twin Cities area with a quality music education experience and an uplifting, cooperative environment where they can develop positive social and leadership skills.
We rehearse weekly throughout the school year and perform regularly around the Twin Cities metro area. For more information, contact us.
Annual Bowl-a-Thon Fundraiser
We've kicked off our annual Bowl-a-Thon fundraiser! Your support helps us support students who may not be able to fully afford tuition and other participation costs. We'll be bowling on April 22!
Divas & Desserts Concert on May 4
Our last major performance of the year is at the Twin Cities Women's Choir's Divas & Desserts concert. The theme is Prospective. We'll present our vision for who we want to be in the next 20 years. Get tickets online, or call 612-333-8292.
Thursday, May 4, 7:30 p.m.
St Mary’s Lake Calhoun Event Center
3450 Irving Ave S, Minneapolis
Seating: General Admission
Tickets: Advance $20, Door $25. Pay-what-you-can pricing in advance via a choir member, or at the door subject to availability.
Do you know a girl who loves to sing?
How to join TCGC
Come to an open rehearsal, then meet the director!
Our next open rehearsal will be in September, 2017. Keep an eye out here for further information!
What TCGC Parents are Saying
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Overall TCGC has been a wonderful experience for our girls."
- "Our daughter has gained confidence and had a lot of fun. Our whole family enjoys seeing her in the variety of performances you've had."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "She's realized how much she's learned here once she got to high school and began singing in 9th grade choir. TCGC has given her confidence!"
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
- "Our experience with TCGC has been wonderful. I have loved hearing my daughter sing the choir songs."