The Twin Cities Girls' Choir provides young women from throughout the Twin Cities area with a quality music education experience and an uplifting, cooperative environment where they can develop positive social and leadership skills.
We rehearse weekly throughout the school year and perform regularly around the Twin Cities metro area. For more information, contact us.
Coming Up: Two concerts in March!
Youth Choir Song Share
1:30pm, Sunday, March 5, 2017
House of Prayer Lutheran Church, Richfield
$5 Suggested Donation
TCGC 10th Anniversary Concert
Sunday, March 26, 2017
SpringHouse Ministries, Minneapolis
$10 adults / $5 students / pay what you can at the door
Do you know a girl who loves to sing?
How to join TCGC
Our next open rehearsal will be Monday, January 9, 2017. See further details about open rehearsal and joining TCGC.
What TCGC Parents are Saying
- "We greatly appreciate the experience. Our daughter has grown, and improved her skills and confidence."
- "Overall TCGC has been a wonderful experience for our girls."
- "Our daughter has gained confidence and had a lot of fun. Our whole family enjoys seeing her in the variety of performances you've had."
- "Love the opportunity for my daughter to sing and perform. She enjoys the friendships and the experiences."
- "She's realized how much she's learned here once she got to high school and began singing in 9th grade choir. TCGC has given her confidence!"
- "It has been great for my daughters to have a welcoming and supportive environment for them to sing in with other girls. My daughters have definitely grown in their musical ability over the years. They have developed a strong sense of community with the other singers."
- "Our experience with TCGC has been wonderful. I have loved hearing my daughter sing the choir songs."